The Mystery of the New Covenant Passover
The New Covenant Pesach (Passover) is a Mystery, whose secrets have for centuries remained obscured by Tradition, but hidden in plain sight within the Scriptures, for all to see!
As we draw closer to the time of the Bridegroom’s return, we are beginning to see more clearly some of the prophetic pictures necessary for the Bride’s preparation. Of these preparation items now coming into view, perhaps one of the most significant is the Mystery of the Everlasting (New) Covenant Passover.
On this page, we present a consolidation of posts and articles dealing with issues of great significance regarding the Biblical Passover. Many aspects of the New Covenant Passover have remained hidden in plain sight in the Scriptures as New Covenant Mysteries, but are now being opened and revealed for all to see. These aspects of Passover are highly relevant to the Bride, and they are a vital part of her preparation.
Passover: A New Covenant Mystery
- Passover: The Marriage Supper of the Lamb – The Passover Lamb’s Marriage Supper has many features that mirror the Passover Supper. All Believers are invited to the Feast — but very few are willing to leave their comfort zone of Tradition to attend the annual Rehearsal Dinner
- Passover: Confirming the New Covenant – The Passover meal is the formal occasion in which the Believer says “I Do” to the Bridegroom; the Believer’s formal acceptance of betrothal into the Marriage Covenant
Passover Thoughts: The Mystery Revealed
- Passover: An Appointed Meeting Time With the King – The great importance of meeting with the King at the times He has appointed
- Two Kinds of Passover – Each one must choose for himself: Will I follow Rabbinic Tradition — or will I follow the Scriptures?
- Was the Last Supper a Passover? The Clear Words of Yahushua – As Believers, we must begin to believe that the words of Yahushua are righteous and true, and let go of our Tradition; true vs counterfeit Passover meal
- The Last Supper: Leavened or Unleavened Bread? – As Believers, let us not become befuddled by the Traditions of the Theologians, but let us follow exactly as the Scriptures tell us
- Unleavened Bread: Which Day? – Believing that Yahushua’s words are True, is the key that unlocks our understanding of the Gospel accounts
- The Hidden Logic of Scripture: Eating the Passover Lamb the night before it is killed? – Will we continue leaning on man-made logic that hinges on Rabbinic writing and Tradition — or will we begin to lean on what the Scriptures actually say? Examines the Biblical definition of the phrase, “between the evenings.”
- Passover: Is it Jewish — or For All Believers? – Having been born as Gentiles, many Believers today do not yet realise what Passover is; most today have been taught religious fables and un-Scriptural Tradition regarding those things that our Beloved Jewish Messiah expects of His Bride
- When is Passover? How is its timing determined? – A basic look at how the Passover dates are determined; Also contains Links to basic Resources for further understanding
- The Feast of Firstfruits – Messiah was resurrected within the exact timing of the Biblical Feast of Early Firstfruits
- The Second Passover – For those who miss the first Passover, a second chance is given; Scriptures reveal the great importance and significance of New Covenant Believers’ participation in Messiah’s Passover
The Passover: Which Day — Truth or Tradition
- When Do We Eat the Passover Supper, According to Scripture? – Today we are rapidly undergoing the promised ‘Restitution of all things,’ in which the restoring of the true timing of Passover plays a major part. But how do we determine the Biblical timing of the Passover Supper? The Torah and the Testimony together reveal the timing of the Passover Memorial supper.
- Passover: Seven Days or One Day? – When we follow Rabbinic Tradition of Passover instead of Scripture, we fall into disobedience. We fail to celebrate Messiah’s Passover, for Rabbinic Tradition does not celebrate Passover, but only Unleavened (Lk 22:1) — which [by Tradition] is called Passover! When we misunderstand certain prophetic statements regarding the Passover, we distort the Biblical picture of Passover; When we choose to acknowledge Messiah’s words and example, the Biblical Passover picture becomes clear.
- Passover: Which Day-Truth or Tradition? Part 1 – Following Yahushua requires commitment to Truth
- Passover: Which Day-Truth or Tradition? Part 2 – What did Yahushua say? Will we choose to believe Messiah’s words — or continue to believe popular Tradition?
- Passover: Which Day-Truth or Tradition? Part 3 – As Believers, we are to follow Him as Little Children; Obedience brings separation from the multitudes
- Passover: Which Day-Truth or Tradition? Part 4 – Passover: Yahushua’s words and examples reveal the True Passover; Error and misunderstanding arise when we disregard Yahushua’s words; things hidden in Torah for the Bride to seek out, and find; seeking out the witness of Torah for everything
- Passover: Which Day-Truth or Tradition? Part 5 – By comparing the Passover Torah Requirements to those for the Feast of Unleavened, we can see a vivid revelation of the prescribed, exact timing for the Biblical Passover meal, giving us new understanding of the events surrounding Messiah’s sacrificial death
Passover: New Covenant Considerations
- WWYD? What Would Yahushua Do? – Those who are among the firstfruits unto Yahuweh are those who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. But in order to follow Messiah, we must first discover those things He did, and those things He avoided
- The Two Witnesses of Devarim – By Brick Parrish – An overview of the offer of Betrothal and the eternal Marriage Agreement between Yahweh and His people. The present-day testimony of Heaven and Earth, and what these Two Witnesses reveal
- Betrothal to the Bridegroom: Most Virgins Today Have Refused! – As Believers, we must wake up! It is time for the Betrothed ones to choose how they will respond to Messiah’s offer of Betrothal, in accordance with the Covenant requirements given in the Scriptures
- What Your Pastor Never Told You About The Last Supper – Have we been eating the true New Covenant Passover Supper — or have we been deceived into eating a mere ‘Torah-less’ imitation?
- Communion: A Man-Made Substitute for the Biblical Passover – Once we begin to observe the Truth based on the Scriptures, we become better able to let go of all that is man-made, counterfeit, and false
- Things Your Pastor Never Told You About the Early Church Fathers – An historical overview; how the true Biblical life and teachings of the early Believers have been hidden from this generation by the Theologians of earlier centuries
- Eating Things Sacrificed Unto Idols: A Warning to the Bride – [The full-length article] – Yahushua gives a Double-Warning to the Believers of today, as He has a “few things against” His people on account of this widespread teaching and practice in today’s congregations; Believers must repent, or He will fight against them with the sword of His mouth
- The Doctrine of Balaam Today: A Warning to the Bride – Yahushua warns His people of this error, which has been embraced by most Believers today; which causes His people to commit sins, and brings a plague on entire congregations; Messiah will fight against all who do not repent, who continue to hold this error
- The New Covenant Passover – Participation in Messiah’s Passover is a key preparation item for the First-Born [the FirstFruits-Bride] of Yahuweh’s people
- The New Covenant: According to the Scriptures – A brief overview; Compares some of the provisions of the Old Covenant vs. New Covenant