My wife and I have been happily married for over 30 years. I was thinking today, “What would my wife think, if I were to visit a harlot’s house on our next anniversary?”
I was thinking of how she might respond, and what I would say in return. I can imagine her now saying, “Why, Sweetheart! That’s a lovely idea!”
No–that is NOT what she would say! She would give me a well-deserved kick in the rear, and would then tell me how many ways I had been disobedient to literally hundreds of Scripture passages, and had violated our Marriage Covenant!
My response to her might be, “Oh, but when I went there, I was thinking of YOU! Everything that went on there was in honour of you!” What do you think she would say to that?
Or, I might say, “But I just went there to hear the piano player–you know, the music–and I simply called it ‘Our Anniversary Celebration,’ just as if it really was our anniversary celebration! And I was thinking of YOU all the time I was there!”
No? You don’t think she would buy that?
Then why do we think Yahweh will buy our excuses when we do the same thing to Him–when we celebrate the Anniversary of the Resurrection of His Son, with a cheap, adulterous substitute?
The “Biblical” Resurrection Anniversary of Yahshua occurs three days and three nights after the day of Passover. This Resurrection Anniversary is known in Scripture as the Wave Sheaf offering of Lev. 23:11, also known as the “Day of (early) Firstfruits,” or Yom ha Bikkurim in the Hebrew. It was in fulfillment of this Levitical command that Yahshua, at His resurrection, became the firstfruits of all of mankind (1Co 15:20, 23) to be resurrected from the dead.
However, for nearly 2,000 years most have been going to the “harlot’s house” to celebrate a cheap substitute of this anniversary. Instead they have celebrated a pagan religious holiday, whose roots and practices are full of fertility symbolism and rituals, with a “religious” label added later by the religious authorities–who claim this holiday has ‘something’ to do with the Resurrection of Yahshua.
But this pagan celebration has nothing to do with Yahshua’s Resurrection! This year, the counterfeit is even a month earlier than the TRUE celebration of His Resurrection!
So — will you observe the cheap substitute at a “harlot’s house” this coming Sunday? Or will you wait until the next month, to celebrate the True?
Pastors: Will you be telling your people about the Biblical Resurrection Anniversary — or about its counterfeit?
Remember, those that must remain outside the City includes those that “loveth and maketh (Greek: to make, produce, or celebrate) a lie!” (Rev. 22:15).
Only now are Yahweh’s people beginning to realize they are consorting with a ‘harlot.’ It is time to “come out from among them” (2Cor 6:17; Rev 18:4).
It is time to stop violating Yahweh’s Marriage Covenant!
It is time for Yahweh’s people to say, “Enough!”
It is time to return to the practice of Scripture alone!
- If You Love Me, Keep ‘My’ Commandments – Do we show our love for Messiah, in the way He has told us — or have we lost sight of His identity?
- What Are the Ten Commandments? – Also called The Ten Words, these Scripture passages are shown in both Hebrew and English, enabling us to see for ourselves what these Commandments actually say. When we as New Covenant Believers understand whose words they are, we can better know how to respond to them.
- Obeying Torah is Not About Salvation – Obedience to the Torah [Father’s House Rules for His family] is not about our redemption by Yahushua’s blood. Instead, it is Messiah’s New Testament instruction to all Born-again Believers in how to abide in Him, how to love Him, and how to walk as He walked.
- Seven Biblical Guidelines for Studying the Bible: Using Scripture to Interpret the Scriptures – What is the source of our current understanding of the Bible? The pure Truths of Scripture are of highest importance — how we understand the Scriptures will affect our eternal condition! To avoid being deceived by man-made doctrines, we must not rely on Preachers, Teachers, Bible notes or commentaries. Instead we must study and understand the Bible for ourselves — not looking through the lenses of tradition or man-made Bible study methods — but relying only on what the Bible actually says about how to study and understand the Scriptures! Here are 7 Biblical Guidelines that show us the way!
- Contending for The Faith – We are exhorted to contend, to fight to remain in The Faith that was originally given. Scripture shows what The Faith is, and shows why and how we must contend for The Faith. Overview of how the adversary attacks the foundation of The Faith, with examples of contending for The Faith.
- The Wise and Foolish Virgins – Yahushua tells us why many today are not prepared.
- The Wise and Foolish: According to Yahushua – Messiah tells us in clear and simple terms for our instruction, who the wise and foolish are today!
- The Wise and Foolish Virgins: The Separation of the Wise – The Scriptures reveal a 2-step process of separation from the multitudes, for those who would grow in Wisdom.
- Let No Man Steal Your Crown – Reveals there are men today trying to take away, and steal your Bridal veil, and your crown; things that allow your crown to be stolen; the Doctrine of Balaam, and how it will steal your crown.
- Who is the Chaste Virgin? – The Bridegroom is coming for His Bride — one who is chaste, and without corruption. The Scriptures warn us of the many forms of corruption, and how to remove them, in order to remain chaste, and ready for the Bridegroom.
- The Wedding of the King’s Son: A Parable – A parable revealing the astonishing – and magnificent – nature of the New Covenant.